Monday, July 21, 2003

 Ghosts

Within the last two days Interested-Participant has been experiencing some problems. Some ghost-like problems. You know the kind. They show up, cause difficulty, then disappear.

I lost my comments for about a day and had no idea where they went. After receiving no response from the system administrator, I was ready to re-email them, when, all of a sudden, my comments are back.

For about 2 or 3 days, readers were complaining of the site loading time being way too long. I fiddled with the code and it seemed to correct the problem, but I'm not convinced that I actually fixed it. In any event, the problem seems to be no more. There's been some discussion concerning Blogger being the cause of the problems but I've no reason to think that.

Presumably, Interested-Participant is back at 100%. Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker