Saturday, February 24, 2007

ACLU: Terrorist Shills Have Right to be in U.S.

No longer am I surprised by the actions of the American Civil Liberties Union. If there is any possible way to bastardize the laws of the land to benefit America's enemies, the ACLU will find it. Check out this latest ACLU claim about the law of the land.
A civil rights group asked a judge Friday to find it unconstitutional for the federal government to exclude a prominent Muslim scholar or anyone else from the United States on the grounds that they may have endorsed or espoused terrorism.
The ACLU filed the papers in U.S. District Court in Manhattan.

So, somewhere in the Constitution are words that protect entry into the U.S. by foreign nationals advocating terrorism. Uh ... excuse me for not seeing that particular interpretation. In fact, in my reading of the Constitution, I haven't been able to find any of the supposed words protecting foreigners.

Presumably, if I became a fancy-shmancy lawyer, my eyesight would improve and I would be able to read invisible words. It's without presumption, however, that some people will contend that my eyesight is not flawed but rather I possess a particularly mean character trait and an impenetrable ignorance regarding the extent to which the ACLU gloriously protects the freedom of all Americans.

More on this issue at Stop The ACLU.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker