Saturday, January 26, 2008

McCain Teams for Open Borders

My stomach is churning, my head aches and I feel like letting out a blood-curdling primal scream.

I just learned that the leading Republican candidate for President, John McCain, has hired open-borders fanatic Juan Hernandez as his Hispanic Outreach Director.

Anyone who watches the evening talk shows has surely seen the bristle-chinned amigo with his saccharine smile spewing immigrants-rights malarkey. Hernandez never gives a straight answer to a question, rather he responds with chuckling anecdotes of human rights ideals while frequently pulling numbers out of thin air to support his tear-down-the-borders mantra. Interviewers are frustrated by Hernandez's unwillingness to actually debate issues.

Personally, the guy makes me sick and when I see him, the channel gets changed. But many people buy into his spiel, failing to see through the veneer of good intentions. Frankly, if a task force were formed to erase the southern border and dissolve the sovereignty of the United States, Hernandez would likely be elected the leader.

Nonetheless, as I mentioned, some people like him. And prospective presidential nominee John McCain hired him. What's with that? Doesn't he read the polls? Eighty percent of Americans want a secure southern border and McCain hires a guy who wants it erased.

I wanna puke.

Much more here.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker