Friday, May 29, 2009

Quarter Million Falls From Truck

(Syracuse, New York) No, this is not a report of stimulus funds distribution by the Obama administration even though there is arguably some similarity. Rather, an armored truck merely lost part of its load.
"I saw it and thought who dumped that trash off? As I got closer I realized that these bags were full of money, lots of money! Plastic bags full of hundred dollar bills and twenty dollar bills and I thought oh my goodness," said Syracuse Antiques Exchange owner David Jenks.
Heh. Plastic bags full of hundreds and twenties have occasionally appeared in my dreams except the money didn't come from an armored truck. It came from a rented panel van with two Hispanics in the front seat.

Police are investigating to determine how the money fell out of the truck.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker