Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Man Jailed Because Wife Nags

(Ferrara, Italy) I doubt that I would ever get into this type of circumstance, however, I firmly believe that any man who has a few anniversary notches on the marriage bedpost understands.

From Ananova.com:
Algerian Ahmed Salhi, 24, was sentenced to a nine month curfew at home with his Italian wife in Ferrara, northern Italy.

But he went back to court after a week and begged the judge to jail him because he could not bear her nagging.

Salhi was sentenced to nine months house arrest after breaching immigration regulations.

But he turned up at his local courtroom and begged to be taken into custody because he said he could no longer stand living with her, and would rather be behind bars, Corriere della Sera reported.

He said: "I need some peace."
Ahmed, I probably would think twice before going behind cold, steel bars but, even so, I understand.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker