Monday, January 09, 2006

Mom May Be Too Permissive

(West Bend, Wisconsin) Okay, here's the deal, allegedly. A 15-year-old boy visits and sleeps with his 15-year-old girlfriend with the girl's mother fully aware that it's happening and not doing anything to stop it. Guess what? It's a crime.

From gmtoday.com:
A 39-year-old West Bend woman was charged in Washington County Circuit Court Friday for knowingly allowing her 15-year-old daughter to have sex with a boy - while she was home.

The woman was charged with failure to act/sexual assault of a child, which is a class F felony punishable to up to 12 years in prison.

A criminal compliant states the youths had sex more than 30 times this past summer, the majority in the girl’s bedroom while the mother was home.
The situation came to light when the boy's mother approached the girl's mother who refused to do anything to stop the sex in her home.

You know, my personal experience in high school couldn't have been more different. My girlfriend's father, a big, intimidating police lieutenant, explained to me the paramount importance of his daughter's maidenhood. Needless to mention, I was well-behaved. As luck would have it, she eventually dumped me for a school dropout who rode a motorcycle. Last I heard, they married and had a bunch of kids. Moral of the story? Hell, I don't know.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker