Thursday, August 27, 2009

DIY Sex Change - Welshman Whacks Wee Wee

(Newport, Wales, United Kingdom) A couple weeks ago, a local man cleaved his own package [OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!] to become a woman -- right in the family bathroom.
Roland Mery, a 61-year-old, married, father-of-four from Newport, was told he had to wait two years for gender reassignment surgery he decided he had no option but to do the job himself.

Telling his wife of 23 years, Julie, that he had a headache, Roland took some painkillers and headed for the family bathroom. Using a home-made surgery kit, he removed his genitals, losing two pints of blood in the process.

But for Roland, this drastic action was his only way of setting himself free.

“From the moment I walked down the stairs after I did it I just felt right. I had repressed my feelings for so long,” said Roland, who is considering changing his name to the more feminine-sounding Rolande.

“I had worked out exactly how I would do it and rehearsed it many times. It proved to me afterwards that your brain and emotions can overpower you so much. I had rehearsed the whole thing over and over. So when it came to actually doing it, the pain wasn’t an issue anymore.

“My priority was to just get rid of it all, but I obviously had to be very careful.

“When I was taken to the Royal Gwent Hospital afterwards, the doctor told me I had actually done quite a good job!”

Whilst Roland was being ferried to hospital in an ambulance, the Mery family bathroom was turned into a crime scene. At first, traumatised wife Julie was suspected of attacking her husband. But when police entered the bathroom, it became clear that he had planned it all himself.
It's not clear why Mr. Mery didn't just have the British National Health System (NHS) do the whacking since the NHS must be removing testicles and penises at a rapid and proficient rate. How else could one explain the level of political correctness, wussification and dhimmitude prevalent in Britain? It's surely not from manliness.

Regarding Mr. Mery's severed genitalia, no information has been reported.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker