Saturday, January 10, 2004

Animal Abortion

Zee over at Spiced Sass had a conversation with an abortion advocate recently. Here's some of it:
. . . she got down right upset as I proceeded to speculate on the best method for yanking the fetus puppies from my dog's womb and suck their tiny little brains out of their little puppy skulls. I mean, after all, the poor mama dog doesn't even know she has a "choice."
After I read this, I drew a complete blank trying to figure out which animals, besides human females, regularly have the abortion procedure performed on them. There must be something, but I don't have clue. If anybody knows, please leave a comment.

After all, it just don't seem right for humans to be the only mammals regularly aborted. If animals have rights, they should have a right to an abortion. Don't ya' think?

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker