Saturday, June 26, 2004

Lewinsky Upset With Clinton

(London) Monica Lewinsky expressed scorn at Bill Clinton's explanation of their relationship.
"I really didn't expect him to go into detail about our relationship" in the book, the 30-year-old Miss Lewinsky told the Daily Mail newspaper.

"But if he had and he'd done it honestly, I wouldn't have minded. ... I did, though, at least expect him to correct the false statements he made when he was trying to protect the presidency.

"Instead, he talked about it as though I had laid it all out there for the taking. I was the buffet, and he just couldn't resist the dessert," she was quoted as saying.

[ ... ]

She said she had spent the past several years trying to "move on" and build a life.

"It has been so difficult because of so many of the lies that he has told about me and about what happened."
So she's saying that Bill Clinton lied. Imagine that.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker