Friday, August 20, 2004

Caveman Chris Matthews

It would be irresponsible of me not to link to Michelle Malkin's post describing her experience yesterday as a guest on MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews show. Uninformed bias, rudeness, and unprofessionalism should be regularly used words to describe the person and the journalist that is Chris Matthews. He's a political hack as Michelle Malkin's behind-the-scenes report demonstrates.

I encourage my readers to follow the link. It's an opportunity to vicariously see what it's like to be in the same room with Chris Matthews, who schedules and starts a discussion on a subject about which he has no knowledge nor any desire to become informed. All that Matthews brings to the table is hatred, spittle, and the closed mind of a cultist.

Ms. Malkin calls Matthews a caveman and I'd agree. However, I'd add that he's a caveman that embarrasses other cavemen.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker