Friday, September 24, 2004

Five Question Blog Survey

From Rocket Jones, I'm impelled to answer the following Five Question Blog Survey.
1. Why did you start a blog?
I started a blog because it is a natural extension to activities I've been doing my whole life. Reading and writing. Blame it on grade school where it all started.
2. Do you have a blogmother/blogfather?
No. That's not because I don't want a motherfather. In fact, if there was an application process, I'd submit Interested-Participant as a worthy orphan, seeking maybe one puny motherfatherin' notice from Glenn Reynolds. But it won't happen because there is no motherfatherin' application process. I must note, however, that based upon my reading of comments by trolls, there's no shortage of stupid motherfathers in the blogosphere.
3. Has it helped/hurt/had no effect on your professional life?
Maybe/Maybe/Maybe.
4. Do your 'real world' friends know that you blog?
Yes, but they don't read it. I don't know why. The best I can figure is that I'm too damn boring or they can't read and I consider it a tossup between the two.
5. Do you have a blog crush?
With respect to people, no. With respect to subjects, many.
Seldom do I join in with this type of Q & A. Maybe it's the weather change with autumn among us. If anyone else is interested, Rocket Jones is looking for additional participants.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker