Saturday, October 30, 2004

Swift Vet Rally CANCELED

The Rally/March of Swift Vets scheduled for 1pm tomorrow has be canceled. According to SwiftVets.com:
The information I posted about a former SECNAV and Kerry's Discharge was pulled at my request because I jumped the gun.

You couldn't believe the powerplay behind the scenes at this moment regarding this story.

You can call me many things (and probably will) -- I don't care.

This isn't my call anymore on how/where/when/why this story will come out.

I've been told/asked/cajoled whatever you wish to call it -- to stand down.

So, this Chief will STAND DOWN (for now).

That's all I have to say on the matter. If you want me to personally apologize to everyone -- so be it.

- Troy Jenkins (aka "NavyChief")
Pass the word.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker