Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Filibuster Deal

If I thought it would help, I'd call the FBI and ask for a criminal investigation. Somewhere along the travel-path from Ohio to Washington, D.C., there is an outlaw medical practice that is performing surgery on Republicans. They all arrive with backbones removed and honorary memberships in the Democratic Party.

I'm angry and I feel personally betrayed by the Ohio Republican Senators. Before Mike DeWine and George Voinovich were exposed to be closet Democrats, they had my vote.

Never again.

Mike DeWine for this filibuster fiasco, (By the way, did you see him acting like an idol-worshipping groupie when McCain spoke at last night's press conference?) and George Voinovich for his Testosterone Monologue trashing John Bolton. Who are these people? The people I voted for were advertised as conservative, as loyal Republicans, but when it came time to show their conservatism, it wasn't there. Sure, I'm part blame because I voted for them. That was then.

Never again.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker