Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Panties Snipper At Large

(Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia) Local residents have been warned to be on the lookout for a stinking pervert.

From Malaysia Star:
A pervert who breaks into homes to snip pieces of panties off sleeping teenagers has struck again.

[ . . . ]

Siti Aisha Rashid and Nurfiri Razali, both 15, told The Star that the culprit broke into their homes several days ago while they slept. Siti said she was asleep in the hall when she sensed someone touching her thighs, causing her to wake up.

"He had cut my tracksuit and was trying to pull at my panty," she said, adding that she kicked him on the chest and he fled through an open window.

"I could not catch a glimpse of his face as it was wrapped in a towel. But he had bad body odour," Siti said, adding that her fisherman father was at sea when the incident occurred.

She said a window had been forced open, and that she later found her cell phone missing.

Nurfiri, who lives next door, said she was fast asleep and did not realise that someone had cut her long pants and sliced off a piece of her panty until she woke up.

"I must have been hypnotised," she said, adding that she was shocked to find a hole in her thick blanket.
Jeez, Nurfiri must be a deep sleeper. I don't think I could continue sleeping while someone cut a hole in my thick blanket.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker