Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Female Molester Pleads Guilty

(Pocatello, Idaho) Last May, 27-year-old neighborhood woman, Rayenell Carmona Underwood, was arrested for having sex with a 14-year-old boy on numerous occasions. Carmona was subsequently rearrested for violating a no-contact order. She claimed that she couldn't help herself because she loved the boy.

Yesterday, Carmona pleaded guilty before Sixth District Judge Ronald Bush, who instructed her to admit her crime.
"I was living with him and his mom," Carmona said. "I had sex with him and he was underage."
Carmona is scheduled for sentencing in December. It's reported that she faces life in prison. Ha-ha-ha-ha! Sure she does.

Watch her get probation or, at most, a short stretch in the county jail. I hope I'm wrong. About three years in state prison should clear her thinking. I don't believe in being excessively harsh but I do think that she'll contact the boy if she's allowed on the street. He should have a chance to complete his teen years without her influence.


[Update 03/13/07]

Carmona sentenced.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker