Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Twyana Davis - Monster Sex Predator

(Columbus, Ohio) Here's a case that has been festering for over a decade. Let's review.

Eleven years ago, Twyana Davis dumped her newborn daughter in a trashcan. Subsequently, she was charged with child endangerment and given probation. Astonishingly, the authorities returned the previously-dumped daughter to Davis. Then she became a spokeswoman for unwed pregnant teenagers, wrote a book about it, appeared on The Oprah Show and ultimately admitted to raping a 12-year-old boy.

Davis eventually pleaded guilty to one count of rape and today, in Franklin County Common Pleas Court, Judge Michael Holbrook sentenced her to 10 to 25 years in prison. Holbrook called Davis a sham manipulator and labeled her as a sexual predator.

Davis' attorney believes she was treated leniently saying she could have been prosecuted for at least 100 counts of rape. Even so, Davis plans to appeal the sexual predator label part of the sentence.

I'm obviously too uneducated to understand but could someone tell me why she wasn't prosecuted for attempted murder of her daughter? Also, maybe someone could enlighten me on how the jello-brained authorities could return the baby girl to Davis after she attempted to murder her? And another thing. What on Earth qualifies Davis to counsel unwed pregnant teens? I guess I'll have to watch Oprah to understand why complete, criminal idiots are trumpeted. Someone, please remind me to put it on my schedule.

Tip: Don Morgenstern

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to school with her personal knew her. I went to middle and high school with her. In June of 95 I seen her getting her makeup done. ( which I was there to have done, due to being a young expecting mom). she commented about "how could I be having a baby at this point in my life?" which made me feel a lil bad, but I gave birth to a very handsome healthy boy in a week and a half later. image my shock to see her on he news throwing her newborn baby away. and CPS of Ohio gave her the child back. wow! someone needs to see who calling the shots in our town!

Home

eXTReMe Tracker