Friday, May 11, 2007

Marc Dann Talks About Smoking on CNBC

I just saw a talk segment on CNBC where Ohio Attorney General Marc Dann defended his initiative to get the film industry to give all movies displaying smoking an "R" rating. He said that we need to protect the kids.

Most interesting, I thought, was the look on Dann's face when he was talking. Maybe it's just me, but I saw a guy who appears obsessed with ridding the world of smoking. Well, smoking tobacco, that is. I believe that Dann and many of his leftist colleagues consider smoking marijuana to be not all that bad.

Nevertheless, one has to wonder why the chief law enforcement officer in the state of Ohio is devoting his energies in a fiery crusade against Hollywood. Has crime been eliminated in Ohio and I missed it?

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker