Sunday, July 08, 2007

Indiana Woman Gets Prison for Sex Crimes

(Anderson, Indiana) In May, 30-year-old Misty Zicafoose pleaded guilty to several counts of engaging in sexual misconduct with neighborhood teenage boys. Numerous sexual episodes occurred in 2004 and Misty's husband, Deckard "Kevin" Zicafoose, 41, was involved. Mr. Zicafoose was also charged with sexual misconduct.
According to court documents, Misty L. Zicafoose engaged in oral sex and intercourse with one youth on several occasions in 2004, when he was between 14 and 15 years old.

She also had threesomes with a 15-year-old boy and her husband several times during 2004, according to court documents. She also engaged in a threesome with both boys at least once.
Last month, Deckard Zicafoose pleaded guilty to sexual misconduct with a 15-year-old boy. He is scheduled to be sentenced on July 16th.

On Friday, Misty Zicafoose was sentenced to two years behind bars by Madison Circuit Court Judge Fred Spencer. She also received four years probation and will be required to register as a sex offender. Addressing the court:
"I just want to say I'm sorry to the boys and I'm sorry to the families," Zicafoose said. "I'm not a troubled person, and I won't be in trouble again. If I'm allowed to remain in society, I'll make you all proud."
Okay.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker