Friday, September 21, 2007

Donna Moonda Gets Life in Prison

(Akron, Ohio) In July 2007, a federal jury of seven women and five men convicted Donna Moonda of all the charges she faced in the death of her husband: murder for hire, interstate stalking and two counts of using a firearm.

Today, a loud Donna Moonda, 48, was sentenced.
A defiant Donna Moonda declared Friday that with her very last breath she would fight her conviction for killing her husband, Dr. Gulam Moonda, a prominent Mercer County urologist.

"I am a victim of May 13, 2005," Donna Moonda said at her sentencing in U.S. District Court. "I am innocent, as God is my witness, and I stand here today to be sentenced for something I have not done."

Judge David Dowd sentenced Moonda to life in prison for the contract killing of her husband along the Ohio turnpike more than two years ago.
Well, that's a shame.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker