Sunday, October 07, 2007

Bleach Used to Overcome Loneliness

(Japan) A 44-year-old man, Yuitsu Senoo, was arrested Friday night after he splattered bleach on a woman's handbag as she stood reading a magazine in a convenience store. Senoo was charged with willful destruction of property.
"I've done it to about 50 women since around 2002 to get over the loneliness I've felt since my wife and I separated," Senno told the police.

Police said that they have received 33 reports from women who had been splashed with bleach in places like Chiyoda-ku and Bunkyo-ku since July 2005. They used security footage from some of the places where the incidents occurred, which put them on to Senoo.
I'd suggest that Senoo was motivated by something other than loneliness. Hey, Senoo, if you're lonely, find another woman. However, by using bleach, it seems that your mind is twisted in a visceral knot of misogyny.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker