Thursday, July 03, 2008

WHITE on WHITE Racism?

How does a white man exhibit racism to other white men? Ask the British.

(Reading, England) A 20-year-old white man, Jonathan Wicks, was prosecuted and convicted by the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) for aggravated racism stemming from calling three white security guards "honky wannabe cops."
He was on a night out with friends in Reading last September when the incident happened.

He said: 'I was outside the Oracle Shopping Centre and as a joke started pushing and rattling one of the bicycles that was locked up outside, as I'd had a few drinks.

'The security guards told me to move on and that's when I made the comment - I didn't think about it, I just said it as a joke.

'It was in jest, but they took it very seriously. They restrained me and called the police.'

Wicks, of Wokingham, Berkshire, admitted one count of using threatening, abusive or insulting words of behaviour which was racially aggravated, and one count of attempted theft of a bicycle.

He said last night: 'I admit I was being a bit cheeky, but I never meant to be offensive or racist at all.
The CPS said there were serious crimes on the indictment so it was proper to take action.

This whole episode is absolutely ludicrous. Virtually every day, Britain's Islamists call for death to infidels and nothing, zero, nada is done about it. A lone, white smart aleck calls other white men "honky" and he gets prosecuted for racism. Frankly, it's hard to dispute the contention that Britain is rotting on the inside. That's exactly how it seems.

Wicks is scheduled to be sentenced on July 17.

Also: Jawa Report

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker