Thursday, August 07, 2008

Research: All American Adults Overweight by 2048

(New York City) Published in the journal Obesity, research results indicate that all U.S. adults will be overweight in 40 years. U.S. government survey date was analyzed to determine "that 86 percent of American adults will be overweight by 2030, with an obesity rate of 51 percent. By 2048, all U.S. adults could be at least mildly overweight."

Well, this is cause for some celebration. I've been biting my virtual nails thinking of a response to the global warming/climate change alarms telling me I'll experience famine and drought in the near future. Now, however, I can relax a little because the obesity police have officially said I'll be a waddling chunky.

Of course, I remain forever annoyed by the fact that the mainstream media doesn't call out the lefties for not coordinating their end-of-the-world alarms. It would be appropriate to ask, "How can everyone end up overweight when the Gorebots shriek of impending drought and famine?"

Tip: Charley Nestor

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker