Thursday, January 01, 2009

God of Thunder Scares Off Burglar

(Edinburgh, Scotland) Early this morning, a burglar in a local home was confronted by Thor, the Norse God of Thunder, in his red cape and silver-winged helmet. Frightened out of his shoes, the burglar dove out a first floor window and fled without taking anything. Thunder God Thor chased him.

Construction manager Torvald Alexander, 38, was Thor, the Thunder God, who had just got back from a fancy New Year's Eve costume party.
"As soon as he saw me his eyes went wide with terror," Alexander said of the burglar. "He looked like he had had a few drinks and decided to do a late night break in, but he hadn't counted on the God of Thunder living here."
Police are investigating and examining the burglar's shoes. A BOLO for a barefoot thief was issued.

[Update] From another source. I'm speculating that Mr. Alexander looked more intimidating in the dark.


"When I saw that guy I just went mad and charged at him, my cape flying behind me. I think if I had had Thor's hammer with me I might have scared him to death."

Tip: MassCops

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker