Saturday, November 21, 2009

Neighborhood Gnat

(Mobile, Alabama) Responding to citizen complaints of prostitutes working the streets, a female undercover police officer was told to get all gussied up and hit the stroll in a neighborhood to lure customers in a sting operation.

A boy walks up to the officer and says, hey, mama, you got the time for a man like me? And she says, you ain't no man, so go home little boy. He says I ain't no boy, I'm 13 and I got money. She says go away or I'll call the cops. He says no you won't cause you is working the streets and they'd arrest you.

She said no they won't and her fellow officers showed up to take the boy into custody. He was overheard in the patrol car mumbling that she didn't look like no cop. He was booked into the juvenile detention center and later released.

The sting operation netted 15 arrests.

Tip: slwlion

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker