Monday, November 23, 2009

Woman Accused of Child Rape

(Bellevue, Washington) A 33-year-old local woman, Norma J. Dedios, has been accused of engaging in sex with a 13-year-old boy.

Dedios faces charges of second-degree child rape, third-degree child rape and second-degree child molestation.
Investigators said the crimes occurred at Dedios' Bellevue home in June and were brought to the attention of police after the boy told a counselor that he had sex with Dedios.

When police interviewed Dedios she denied having sex with the boy, but said she let him spend the night at her house and he twice sneaked into her room and touched her inappropriately, according to court documents.

Police wrote that she told a detective she let the boy stay with her because she was trying to get back at her boyfriend, who did not like it when the teen was at the house.

After taking a polygraph test, Dedios admitted to having sex with the boy after he came into her room, the court documents said.
Dedios was booked into custody and released on bond.

Now I'm not clairvoyant but I'd wager my pearls of reproductivity that if I became intimate with a 13-year-old girl, nobody would care that I wanted to get back at my girlfriend. The excuse doesn't make a lick of sense to me.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker