Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Man Kills Woman for Making Fun of His Package

(Surrey, England) On trial for murder, a 50-year-old gardener, Peter Ling, testified that hehad just finished engaging in sex with his regular squeeze, Mrs. Linda Casey, 54, when she indicated that there was another man.
"She gave me that look that led me to believe she was."

As she got up to leave, he said, he asked 'why?' and she made a 'flippant' comment - described by his barrister Ignatius Hughes, QC, as being about his 'physical sexual adequacy'.

Ling told the jury: 'She said, "You are not big enough for me" in a gloating sort of fashion. She was getting the last word over me. I've always been conscious of my size. I just lost it completely.

'I was like a pressure cooker waiting to go off and when she said that comment it went off in my mind.'

He said he pulled the mother of three down, grabbed a piece of chalk and started hitting her with it in an 'instantaneous' way.

'I just kept doing it without realising how many times,' said Ling, of Wallington, Surrey, who denies murder.

Asked by his barrister if he was in control of himself, he replied: 'No, I wasn't.'

He said he heard 'gasping noises' and then saw his lover had stopped breathing. 'I'd just killed someone. I couldn't believe I'd done such a thing,' Ling added.

He left Mrs Casey's body partially-covered by leaves, folded her clothes and fled the scene.
Mr. Peter Ling acknowledges that he caused Mrs. Casey's death but maintains that it was manslaughter not murder. Case continues at the Old Bailey.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker