Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vegetarianism Campaign in Africa

(Nairobi, Kenya) A British activist with the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) stopped traffic in Nairobi by walking around in public dressed only in spinach.

Michelle Odhiambo's goal is the promotion of vegetarianism in Africa.



Michelle Odhiambo dressed in spinach leaves

Through PETA, Michelle acquired a religious devotion to radical animal rights and vegetarianism.
“I switched to vegetarianism in 2002 because of the information on the subject that I acquired from friends and through my own research. Then three years ago I decided to become vegan when I joined the PETA activist network,” she adds.

Through such campaigns, Michelle hopes to sell the idea of vegetarianism to as many people as possible.
I'd suggest that it is quite arrogant for PETA to be dictating to African people what they should and should not eat. Food aid is frequently needed on the continent because people have nothing to eat.

In my opinion, one has to be a complete elitist jerk with a jellied cultist brain to tell starving people what not to eat.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker