Wednesday, January 11, 2012

100-Year-Old Prostitute

(Gzira, Malta) A local prostitute, Doris Borg, celebrated her 100th birthday last week surrounded by prominent individuals dressed in costume to protect their identities.
Doris says she has been in the world’s oldest profession ever since she can remember. She comes from a long line of ladies of the night. “My mother was a prostitute, and her mother before her. Her mother was a cloistered nun so I’m not sure what happened there. There hasn’t been a proper male member of the family for generations.”

During her long life, the centenarian has lived through her fair share of momentous events. She has particularly fond memories of World War II. “All those marines,” she says wistfully.[…]

Doris admits that due to her advanced age, the market she caters for is somewhat niche. “For men who are almost into necrophilia but not quite” say her ads on Maltapark.[…]

She says advanced age has several advantages. “Losing all my teeth has been a Godsend, I can tell you. And if someone has a foot fetish, but also likes breasts, in my case they’re in the same general area.”
I bet she knows stuff.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker