Saturday, January 21, 2012

Woman With Two Vaginas



Hazel Jones

(High Wycombe, England) A 27-year-old local woman, Hazel Jones, has two vaginas, two wombs and two cervixes, a rare condition called uterus didelphys.



Recently, Jones appeared on an ITV television program to discuss the condition, relating that she needed to "effectively lose her virginity twice."
'Once I found out what it was I told everybody,' she told TV hosts Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield.

'I thought it was amazing and it's definitely an ice-breaker at parties'

She added: 'If women want to have a look, I'm quite happy to show them, it's not something I'm embarrassed by.'
Jones didn't know she had the condition until she consulted a doctor at age 18.
She added that she once asked a school friend which 'hole' she should use for a tampon, but became too embarrassed to continue the conversation after her friend thought she meant she put it up her bottom.

She added: 'I used to suffer from horrendous cramps and my periods could be very heavy. I now know that my periods were worse because I have two wombs.

'So if I get pregnant I have to be very aware not to get pregnant on the other side.'
Interestingly, since her rare condition became public, Jones has been approached by Steven Hirsch, founder of adult film company Vivid Entertainment, with a $1 million offer to star in a film. Jones has said she is not interested in the offer but she hasn't formally responded.

Note that uterus didelphys is estimated to occur in one of every 3,000 women but the condition may not be detected unless complications arise.

Companion post at The Jawa Report.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker