Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Lion Reported on City Streets


Charles the Labradoodle

(Norfolk, Virginia) Midday yesterday, callers to 911 emergency reported seeing a baby lion roaming the streets of Norfolk.
“I’d like to report a lion sighting,” one caller said.

“Say that again?” a dispatcher replied.

In the call near the zoo, a woman said, “There was a lion that ran across the street – a baby lion. It was about the size of a Labrador retriever.”

Another caller said, “I don’t know if it got away from the zoo or what.”
Of course, Charles is merely a dog with a haircut. Heh, people are easily fooled.

1 comment:

Doom said...

I could see that, in a population that thinks cows are deer anyway. If I saw a lion that skinny I would put it out of it's misery, or at least give it something to eat... a slow bleeding heart liberal, but I repeat myself, would be called to offer it some food. I know, mean trick, but...

Home

eXTReMe Tracker