Monday, June 17, 2013

Charles Saatchi Grabs Throat of Wife Nigella Lawson



(London, England)
Art tycoon Charles Saatchi has dismissed shocking photos of him with his hands around his tearful wife's throat as a 'playful tiff'

The multimillionaire was caught on camera clutching his third wife Nigella Lawson's neck as they sat outside their favourite Mayfair restaurant.

But the 70-year-old arts collector has insisted that they were having an 'intense argument' and the TV cook was only crying because she hates it when they row.
Doesn't look playful to me. Arguably, it's a physical assault. If I were to pull a stunt like that on my spouse, it would be the end of my marriage.

2 comments:

Greddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greddy said...

" If I were to pull a stunt like that on my spouse, it would be the end of my marriage. "

It would also be the end of your freedom. However, this guy is above the prole ceiling where the law rarely, if ever applies.

Home

eXTReMe Tracker