Wednesday, July 06, 2016




A very cuddly big cat



"When he was volunteering at Cheetah Experience in South Africa, Dolph Volker bonded with 10-month-old cheetah cub Gabriel. He spent a lot of time with the cub, feeding him, playing and cuddling him.

When he returned to the sanctuary, Mr Volker was reunited with the big cat, and their embrace is adorable. Gabriel was straight in for some cuddles. The wild animal purrs and plays like a house cat, cuddling and licking his best friend.

'The only injury I got the entire time I knew him were dew claws to my forehead, that and his scalp grooming which is like rubbing sandpaper on it; making it raw. I picked scabs off my scalp four days after I left.' Volker describes Gabriel as 'the most affectionate and interactive cat, wild or domesticated', he's ever met, and admits he was 'loved by a cheetah'"

Source

1 comment:

Wireless.Phil said...

Maybe when it was smaller, but not at that size!

Home

eXTReMe Tracker