Friday, October 21, 2016


Health update

It looks like I am recovering steadily with the use of clindamycin.  Some skin areas that were red have now faded to pale pink.   The main remaining problem is that I am still spending lots of time asleep.  I am guessing that my body makes me drowsy to help fight off any sepsis.  I have always had naps during daylight hours but my naps at the moment are up to four hours long. I can't do much blogging in such circumstances but you can't keep a good blogger down completely so I have just put up one thing new:  A recipe for an unusual salad!  See here

Hopefully I will have more to say tomorrow.


4 comments:

Doom said...

I'll add you to the prayer list. Do as you must, I certainly understand.

Wireless.Phil said...

Good, glad to hear you're doing better.

Wireless.Phil said...

Mexican avocado shortage announced 2 days ago.

Our avocado at the store went from 89 cents to $1.79 as soon as the shortage was announced on the news.

Even at 79 cents they were high, but $1.79, they can site there and rot!

Even oranges and orange juice are going up because of bad weather in Florida.

Don't know what they will charge for California Avocados, if they ever get them back in stock.



Glory said...

Hello, I'm here to introduce someone to you all, his name is Dr.Ekpen Temple a spell caster that help me restored my broken relationship, I saw an article on the Internet someone talking about him how he help her in her relationship, today I'm a beneficial of that article, so that is why I'm also talking about how he has helped me so that someone out there that is facing the same challenge can also contact him for help. Here is DR EKPEN TEMPLE contact info: (ekpentemple@gmail.com) or on Whatsapp number 2347050270218.

Home

eXTReMe Tracker