Tuesday, November 08, 2016


ADIOS

I am now totally out of touch with Mike Pechar, owner of this blog.  So I have no idea about when he might resume posting, if ever he does.  My best guess from what I know is that he has gone blind.

I have tried to keep the blog going for him but it has got too much for me.  I put up six blogs of my own six days a week so my energies are already pretty stretched.

My general interest blog is A Western Heart and I think a lot of readers here might find that something of an alternative to this blog

Best wishes to all the readers here

John Ray



2 comments:

Wireless.Phil said...

Sorry to see you go.

Phil

hitaakademi said...

Ankara merkezli sanal gerçeklik oyun merkezi kurulum hizmetleri
VR CAFE Türkiye'de hizmet ve faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.

Home

eXTReMe Tracker