Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Ohio State Coeds Underwear Stolen

(Columbus, Ohio) At least 50 apartments near to the Ohio State University campus were burglarized over Christmas by underwear thieves.

From NBC4i.com:
"My closet door was open. My underwear was taken," one student said. "My DVDs were taken, My DVD (player) was taken. My mattress was thrown."

"They took only women's things and they went through our underwear, they went through everyone's underwear," another student said.

Even in locked bedrooms, doors were broken down and underwear drawers were ransacked.
The thieves are at large. Anyone with information is asked to call the Columbus Police at (614) 645-4659.

Of course, I wonder if the burglaries will force some OSU coeds to return to school next week "going commando," if you get my drift.

Companion post at Conservative Thinking.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker