Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What's A Deer Think?

I found this quite chucklable.
Below is the sort of thing that Leftists would immediately proclaim as "hate speech." Conservatives would most likely see it as a good come-back with an element of truth in it.

Ted Nugent is a rock-star and an inveterate, unapologetic conservative. One time during an interview, a Lefty journalist was giving Nugent a hard time about his favorite hobby (deer hunting with bow-and-arrow). At one point the journalist asks him:

"What do you think the last thought is in the mind of a deer before you shoot it? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?' "

Nugent replied:

"Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, 'What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French."
Heh.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker