Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Paroled Murderer Kills Again

(Cleveland, Ohio) In 1991, Eroge Thomas was convicted of murdering 23-year-old Charles Nixon and sentenced to 20 years in prison. After serving about 12 years of his sentence, for some reason the parole board decided that Eroge Thomas should be let out of prison. Once freed, Thomas got a job at a hotel restaurant, but seemed to have difficulty getting along with his boss, 29-year-old head cook Amy Brin. So, with a 10-inch chef's knife, he attacked her.
Twice the blade plunged through her right lung and cut the two most vital blood vessels, the aorta and pulmonary artery. In all, she was stabbed 13 times in front of co-workers, and left to die amid spatters and pools of blood in the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center.
It sure seems to me that the parole board should share responsibility for this murder.

Sickening.

1 comment:

-Alan D Hopewell said...

I served time with Mr. Eroge, and with Anthony Sowell. Had I been asked, I would have begged them not to let them out.
I knew Ms.Brin as well, as I worked in the Housekeeping Department at the hotel.

Home

eXTReMe Tracker