Monday, February 14, 2005

Student Explains Sex With Kathy Denise White

(Lumberton, Texas) Student Michael Ferguson, 18, described how the relationship with 39-year-old Kathy Denise White started and ended in a classroom.


Kathy Denise White

Last August, she started writing love letters to Ferguson and asked him to go home with her in September. According to an interview conducted by Hometown News' Andrea Bishop:
Ferguson says he had his brother Daniel drive him to her Lumberton home.

"We had sex, when we got in the house. She said hey come to my bedroom, and that's where I went."

"We had sex; she came out in a robe and told my brother, 'you're next.' My brother said no thank you and walked out," Michael said.

"That night I found out she had kids," Michael continued. "And I just felt nasty! Another man's bed? That's just sick."

Ferguson says the second encounter happened at Lumberton High School during an early morning tutorial session.

"She just started grabbing me and hormones were on and it just happened," said Michael Ferguson. "She gave me oral sex."

"That was even more weird for me and that was the last time. After that I said leave me alone."

"That's when she threatened me about my grades -- holding graduating over my head. I couldn't handle it."
It's not difficult to see that Michael Ferguson was somewhat traumatized by the relationship and that Kathy Denise White appeared to use her power over him as a teacher to get sex. It also appears that White was quite ready and willing to have sex with other teenage boys.


[Update 07/18/07]

Case moves forward, finally.


[Update 03/15/08]

White accepts plea deal, gets probation.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker