Thursday, September 08, 2005

Remembering Rosie Reid

Remember Rosie Reid? She's the 18-year-old lesbian coed who last year auctioned off her virginity on eBay to finance a university education. She even offered to "bung in free massage" if the winning bidder was any good. Reid claimed that her precious flower was intact due to lesbianism.

Rosie Reid
Rosie Reid

Well, there was an avalanche of interest and a bidder won the privilege to pony up over $20,000 to visit Rosie Reid's Enchanted Garden. The deal was done and, as I understand, unremarkable.

As an aside, I need to mention that, because of the Rosie Reid story, I had a conversation with a guy who described for me what it was like to intimately bundle with a lesbian. From personal experience, his assessment was that it was like reading War and Peace. Really long, lots of words, very little action, and you can't get through it without falling asleep.

Of course, this story is old news. However, for some reason, over the past 12 hours I've been drenched with traffic from people searching for information on Rosie Reid. So, I wonder what's going on. A search for something new about Rosie has turned up nothing. If any of my readers know of a recent development in the story, let me know in Comments.

I recall reading that some women's pieces parts grow back together if not used and I'm curious to know if maybe that's what happened and Rosie is now selling a factory rebuild. She might need money for books.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker