Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Boy Scouts Robbed at Gunpoint

(North College Hill, Ohio) Last night, three armed robbers wielding a sawed-off shotgun attacked two Boy Scouts and their fathers who were selling Christmas trees.
"At first I thought it was just a joke, but then I saw the gun and I was terrified," said John Hancock, Jr., of Boy Scout Troop 393.

"And when I saw the gun – and this guy punched me right here [pointing to his left cheek] – and it knocked me down," he said. "I wasn't unconscious or anything, but it was freaky. This was my first time being in an actual robbery."

And he is all of 13-years of age. The boys are with Boy Scout Troop 393 of St. Margaret Mary Church.
One father intervened and punches were thrown before the robbers ran off with $350 in Christmas tree money.
"They were gutsy enough to not have masks and stupid enough to hit a kid," said police Sgt. Robert Kidd. "What kind of man hits a kid?"
A thug, Sergeant. A scumbag thug hits a kid.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker