Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Student and "Hot" Teacher Relations

As readers are aware, this blog chronicles teacher-student (primarily female teacher-student) sex stories. I usually limit my reporting to female teachers and, somewhat understandably, have been accused of disliking women. On the contrary, I like women but I strongly dislike child sex offenders. I document female sex offending teachers because the number of female teachers being caught committing sex offenses is manageable.

For a short while, I tried to keep up with all offending teachers but I quickly found the number to be too large and too much a task for one person. Probably 95% of sex offenses committed by teachers are committed by males. I learned early on that I didn't have the capability to keep up with the volume. Therefore, I decided to just track female sex offenders. And I found the number involved is manageable.

In creating my grassroots database, I've learned several salient characteristics about the prosecution and sentencing of female sex offenders. For example, female sex offenders rarely are sentenced to meaningful punishment. It's frequently just probation. Granted, I'm not in the courtroom so my opinion is a long-distance assessment.

And general leniency toward female sex offenders is supported, in a round-about way, by commenters who frequently protest any prosecution or say, "Why wasn't it like that in my school?" Many male commenters can't accept that female teachers are guilty of anything, regularly commenting that sex with male students is a positive.

Unfortunately, the data I've collected indicates that great harm results from female teachers' inappropriate sexual behavior with students, male and female. Right off, I can recall two tragic deaths of students who had relations with a female teacher.
- Sean Powell, 18, was fatally shot by his teacher's husband, Eric McLean. Powell allegedly had a sexual relationship with teacher Erin McLean.

- A 14-year-old female student committed suicide allegedly from the psychological trauma experienced after engaging in sex with a female teacher, Arielle M. Beck, 26.
Other great harm is not easily quantifiable. In most cases, female sex offender teachers are married and/or have children, all of whom end up scarred for the rest of their lives. So it's not only the students that are harmed, it's also the families.

A no less significant, devastating result of female teacher-student sex relations is pregnancy. It occurs quite regularly. Only heaven knows how many under-15-year-old fathers are stumbling around clueless about how parenthood will impact their young lives. Harmed? You bet! Check out this sad story of a male who was sexually exploited by a female teacher.

In summary, teacher-student sexual relationships devastate lives. Clear and simple, there is no good.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker