Saturday, March 14, 2009

Texas Teacher Accused of Sex with Male Student

(Garland, Texas) A 41-year-old health teacher at North Garland High School, Yolanda Horace-Crockett, was arrested Friday night for allegedly engaging in sex with a 17-year-old male student.

Horace-Crockett has been charged with suspicion of an improper relationship between educator and student.
Garland police spokesman Joe Harn said investigators learned of the relationship with the male student on Friday. Harn said he did not know how long the relationship had been going on or where encounters took place.
Horace-Crockett was booked into custody at the Garland Jail with bail set at $25,000.


[Update 3/20/09]

According to another report, Yolanda Horace-Crockett has been arrested for an improper relationship with another male Garland High School student.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not her fault. Her father Coach Horace sexually harassed me starting in the six grade. Coach Horace was my bus driver and "Yo-Yo" my friend.....his daughter.

I will take a lie detector test with anyone to prove my mental molestation with love letters from Coach Horace that was quickly turning physical. My parents Floyd and Christine Cuzick were charged with thievery right at the ti e Coach Horace was progressing with his physical relationship with me. I was fortunate enough that because my parents were embarrassed getting caught with a crime we moved in time before Coach Horace and I had sex. Coach Horace and I were close to having a physical relationship when my parents suddenly pulled us out of school to move to Joquin and Tenaha Texas.

Unknown said...

I love u miss crockett

Unknown said...

If I could find u and marry u today I would

Home

eXTReMe Tracker