Friday, May 07, 2010

Islamists Angered by Burqa Ban

I wrote a post last week conveying the news that the nation of Belgium had banned the burqa. Note that I personally didn't ban the burqa. It was a European nation.

Well, I cross-posted the piece on the Jawa Report and it was seen by some angry Muslims who prepared a YouTube video to recruit jihadis, ask for money and threaten violence. Realize that this is all happening in Europe and referencing a news report from Europe would seem to have been more appropriate.

Nevertheless, my post, along with my name, is prominently used to set the theme of a video that warns of violence in Europe and, in particular, Belgium.

Thankfully and with uncharacteristic swiftness, the YouTube video was removed due to terms of use violation. Heh.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker