Friday, October 28, 2011

Woman Becomes Donkey



(Zvishavane, Zimbabwe) A 28-year-old man from Mandava Township, Sunday Moyo, has been accused of bestiality after police officers observed him engaging in sex with a donkey.

Moyo was arrested and appeared before Magistrate Mildred Matuvi.
The donkey, which had been tied by the neck to a tree, was lying on the ground.

Although he was not formally asked to enter a plea, Moyo admitted the crime but told the magistrate a tale which reportedly provoked laughter in the courtroom.

"Your worship, I only came to know that I was being intimate with a donkey when I got arrested," he began.

"I had hired a prostitute and paid $20 for the service at Down Town night club and I don't know how she then became a donkey."
Understandably, Moyo was remanded for psychiatric evaluation.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker