Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Being Armed

A report from the Black Hills:
An elderly lady cruises through a stop sign and gets pulled over by a local policeman. She hands the cop her driver’s license, insurance verification, and her concealed carry permit.

“Okay,” the cop says. “I see your concealed carry permit. Are you carrying today?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Well then, better tell me what you’ve got.”

She said, “… well, I have a .357 revolver in my purse. There’s a 9 mm semi-auto in the glove box, and I’ve got a .22 magnum derringer in my coat pocket.”

“Okay,” the cop says. “Anything else?”

“Yeah, in the trunk I’ve got a 30.06 and a shotgun. That’s about it,” she said.

The cop asked, “Ma’am, are you on your way to or from a gun range?”

“No,” she replied.

“Well then, what are you afraid of?”

The old lady smiled sweetly at him and replied, “… not a darn thing!”
Heh.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker