Thursday, September 12, 2013


The monstrous evil that is Islam

America had its nose rubbed in the insensate hate that is Islam on 9/11/2001

Just one image has brought that monstrous evil to the front of my mind today.  It is the much-reproduced image of grief below, where Carrie Bergonia looks over the name of her fiance, firefighter Joseph Ogren, during ceremonies at the 9/11 Memorial marking the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks



What I see there is a woman, perhaps in her 30s, as skinny as a rake with her big tote bag and not a lot going for her.  She probably never had a lot of good options in her life but she had finally got a break in finding her firefighter partner.  Then that rare chance for lasting happiness was taken away from her by Muslim evil.  "The poor woman! The poor woman!",  I say to myself.  I feel so sorry for her.

Posted by John J. Ray (M.A.; Ph.D.).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"not a lot going for her" ?? What an arbitrary dolt !!!!

Doom said...

Yeah, no I see your point about her. But I gotta tell you... that's... that's all of us. I was just... doing some accounting, about having lost it all, once, at once. You realize you are less than a dot in the universe. Far less. All of us, most just haven't been there to see it. *in a moment*

Home

eXTReMe Tracker