Thursday, June 05, 2014


Femen Attacks Wax Putin



(Paris, France)
The same day President Vladimir Putin was to arrive in France for D-Day anniversary events, radical feminist protest group Femen destroyed the Russian leader's statue in a Paris wax museum.

A topless member of the radical protest group Femen used a metal chisel to stab and bash in the face of Putin's statue in a famed Paris wax museum on Thursday.

The activist, who had 'Kill Putin' written on her bare chest, reportedly screamed "Putin is a dictator" while destroying the figure at the Grevin Wax Museum, French daily Le Parisien reported.
The Femen activist was arrested.

5 comments:

Doom said...

Can't say I see much difference between her dear leader and Putin. Wait, I take that back. Putin is far better, within secular parameters, in just about every way I can think, imagine.

As to Putin not being as democratically empowered, between the limits of a full democracy, and the false nature of many elections, I'm not even going to suggest that is true.

Wireless.Phil said...

Go to the French link, its uncensored.

Americans are so worried we might see
A woman's breast, yet most of use were fed from them.

Unknown said...

Not Chelsea !

Doom said...

I've seen more breasts than those belonging to women on the client list of a typical gyno. I was a busy man at one time. Not really exciting... uhrm... unless they are the right ones and on my back. Turns my stomach! :)

Unknown said...

Look at the idiot on the far right.In his typical crotch salute..

Home

eXTReMe Tracker