Friday, November 21, 2003

Insurance Covers Cost of Stolen Stash

(Regina, Saskatchewan) The Saskatchewan Government Insurance department must process claims for stolen marijuana since the Canadians have made the drug legal. Unfortunately, drugs are stolen regularly, so this may be a case of unintended consequences. People that smoke marijuana are known to have short memories so a scenario such as the following is to be expected.
"Hey, man. Someone stole my dope, man."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, man, I'm sure. It gets stolen all the time."

"Well, you'll have to file a claim. Fill out this form and return it to me."

"OK, uh, man, you'd better give me a bunch of them forms. I think my stuff is gonna be stolen again."

"How could you know that?"

"Uh, man, uh, I just know."
Sounds like a crime wave, man.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker