Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Paris Hilton

I saw this at the Colorado Conservative and, since everybody with a keyboard is weighing in on Paris Hilton, I thought I'd join the cluster commentary. CC posted the following:
Hilton Hotel heir Paris Hilton says she never thought the sex video she made with her ex-boyfriend would be made public. In a statement, Hilton says quote, "I feel embarrassed and humiliated, especially because my parents and the people who love me have been hurt. I was in an intimate relationship and never, ever thought that these things would become public."
A characteristic unique to wealthy celebrity families is their obsession with schooling their children to stay away from the public, all cameras, and venues of record like newspapers and television. I'm sure that Hilton was schooled in this manner.

I don't buy her "I never thought . . ." crap for a second. She knew exactly what she was doing. Of course, I could be mistaken.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker