Tuesday, November 25, 2003

What's This Sticky Stuff?

The King of Fools has a post that's got me shaking my head. Some folks document everything.

Heather points out that Burger King is now allowing people to bring food with them and eat it in their restaurants.

Sean demonstrates his desire to be a cartoonist. His entry illustrates po-po patting.

Susie may think her little slice of life is worthy of the bonfire and I don't want to be a contrarian. So, I'll agree.

Blackfive has some exclusive Paris Hilton photos and they're not altered. Wide angle and a close-up inside view. Some might say that trespassing was involved.

I haven't finished all my reading but, based on the above, there should be little doubt that my submittal represents the crappiest entry of the week, so if you're reading this blog, it's a safe bet that there's better reading at Wizbang. Take a look at the Bonfire of the Vanities.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker